New Video Lesson Site from Greg Fishman

Dieses Thema im Forum "Saxophon spielen" wurde erstellt von gregfishman, 3.Februar.2018.

1. gregfishman

gregfishman Nicht zu schüchtern zum Reden

Hello to all of my friends on the forum. Sorry to be writing in English! (I know that German language is preferred).

I wanted to let everyone know that I've just launched a new subscription video lesson site in which I share many of the concepts from my private lessons. The videos cover many different aspects of saxophone playing and jazz improvisation, including: technique, tone production, articulation, scales, chords, detailed study of my etudes, variations on Hip Licks, ear training, theory and more. There are also PDF downloads for most of the video lessons. Please check out details on my site: www.gregfishmanjazzstudios.com

Several new books in the works, as well!

I see some questions about practicing on the forum. I like working on six items for each daily practice session. I'm attaching a new practice planner which I use with my students.

Thank you very much,

Greg Fishman
    gregfishmanjazzstudios@gmail.com

Anhänge:

Iwivera* gefällt das.
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden