New CD from Chicago Saxophonist Greg Fishman - New Journey

Dieses Thema im Forum "Bücher / CDs / Noten / Playalongs" wurde erstellt von gregfishman, 5.April.2016.

1. gregfishman

gregfishman Nicht zu schüchtern zum Reden

Hello to all of my friends on saxophonforum. I'm very pleased to announce the release of my latest CD. I have not visited the forum for some time. Thank you to everyone on the forum that has written to me. I'm very pleased that everyone's enjoying my books. I have several exciting new books in the works for release later this year and in 2017. Lots of great new material is coming! Meanwhile, here's some information about my new CD:

Chicago tenor saxophonist Greg Fishman’s new CD features seven original tunes written when he was on tour in Bangkok, Singapore and Japan. Melodic, straight-ahead jazz with a cool mix of Bebop and Brazilian styles. This is an all-acoustic recording with incredible sound, featuring the same great Chicago rhythm section that plays on all of Greg's play-along discs---Dennis Luxion (piano), Eric Hochberg (bass), and Phil Gratteau (drums). The CD also features liner notes by acclaimed jazz writer Scott Yanow.

One of the tunes on this CD, called "Boppertunity" is also known as "Greenwood Avenue," which is featured in Greg's latest book, "Jazz Saxophone Etudes Volume 4." If you've always wanted to hear how Greg plays a solo over one of his etudes, you'll definitely want to check out this great new CD.

The new CD is available at CDBABY, iTunes and on my website: www.gregfishmanjazzstudios.com

Here's a link to some sound samples from CDBABY: https://gregfishman.hearnow.com

Best Wishes,

Greg Fishman
    gregfishmanjazzstudios@gmail.com (new email address)

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden